Coconut Sugar is produced from the sap of cut flower buds of the coconut tree. Coconut Sugar has been used as a traditional sweetener for thousands of years in the South and South East Asian regions where the coconut palm is in abundant supply.
The advantages include:
- 100% Natural & Vegan Functional Food
- Has low Glycemic Index
- Cholesterol Free
- No colouring, no artificial additions, no preservatives & chemical free
- Non GMO & Non Allergen
- The best sugar alternative for diabetes patients and is a replacement for white sugar in cooking.
- Helps maintain low blood sugar and a low glycemic index diet which prevents several health issues.
- It contains 16 vital amino acids, the building blocks of and for life.